Friday, August 2, 2013

Whole 30 Day 1

Yesterday was the first day of the Whole30. I attempted one of these a few months ago and didn't make it past day 2 before giving into the temptation of a glass of wine. I'm a bit more motivated now and am really and truly interested to see what my body can accomplish with 30 days of no dairy, alcohol, or sugar. I cut the grains out a long time ago so that is a non issue.

Day 1 consisted of black coffee. Salad eggs for breakfast. Carnitas and avocado for lunch. A peach and two slices of Applegate farms turkey as a snack. And one giant ribeye with mushrooms and sweet potato for dinner.



 
 
Good luck to any and everyone participating in a month of uber clean eating!

2 comments:

  1. MMMM not sure I can go this strict, but I can clean up my act just a little better than I have been. It's just so damn hard sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were blogging! Awesome to see how far you have come. Now if I could just get back to where I was 3 years ago. I let myself slip to the tune of 20lbs. Pisses me off all the time.

    ReplyDelete