Monday, June 23, 2014

Whole30: Day 15

Are we still doing this?

That's kind of how I am feeling at this point. I skimped on the sleep last night and have felt like I was moving in slow mo ever since. I got in a workout but didn't really give it my all. Then I half-assed cleaned and cooked the rest of the day. I spent all of 30 minutes in the garden. I'm going to hit the hay earlier tonight and hope it makes a difference.

Breakfast: Chuck-eye steak and scrambled eggs with spinach
Lunch: A smoothie.
Dinner: Citrus chicken with sauteed greens and an after dinner Larabar

Let's address the smoothie. I had just come in from the garden. I was hot and tired and I wanted no part of cooking. Also, I miss smoothies. I know these are just excuses and that a smoothie isn't really what you're supposed to be partaking in during a Whole30 but I'm gonna make my own rules here and call it good. My smoothie consisted of coconut milk, frozen banana, avocado, and cacao powder.


Also it ended up being so thick I had to eat it with a spoon. Is this totally SWYPO? I'm saying no. It's not my idea of a treat. Paleo pancakes on the other hand....I'm really wanting some of those. 15 more days!!!!

Physically: Besides being tired from lack of sleep, my clothes fit better which is awesome!
Mentally: Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment